Tuesday, October 30, 2012

All That Scraps - Another Anything Goes

Back after what seemed like the longest running cold in existence. And I am in time for the Anything Goes Challenge over at All That Scrap.
I love anything goes challenges, especially since I am, what I call, a budget card maker, I cant afford fancy dies and die cutter, so those more specialty challenges I can not partake in.

Here's my entry to the challenge:



 
Ingredients:
Stamps: Amy R - Merry & Bright, Sweet November - Tess, All Night Media - Splatter
Inks: Versa Magic - Sea Breeze, Momento - Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: CC Designs - Copic Quality 80lbs, Generic (staples) card base
DP: Echo Park - Winter Park
Medium: Prima Colour Marker, Copic Markers
Punches: EK Success - 1/4 Corner Punch, Marvy - Snowflake Punch
Other: Elmers Glitter Glual - Opal, TombowMono Glue Tape Runner
 


 

1 comment:

  1. This is so super cute, love this image and the the great dp you used. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete