Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Favourite Things Sketch Challenge

Long time no post.... that is an understatement, the summer was just crazy hectic and time just got away from me.

I discovered the other day that the My Favourite Things blog has a weekly sketch challenge and while I do not currently own any MFT stamps, I loved the sketch and wanted to play along.




































Ingredients:
Image Stamp: Art Impressions
Sentiment Stamp: Amy R
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black & Versafine Onyx
DP: Echo Park
Card Stock: Bazzil
Punch: Marvy
Glitter: Elmers glitter glue & American Crafts glitter pens
Medium: Copic Markers & Prisma Colour Markers
Other: Glossy Accents
Ribbon, Snowflake Sequin & Gem: Dollarama

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh what an adorable owl and I love how you used him in this sketch. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete